SLEEP - WITH THE BABY REFLUX LADY

Take the first step to your dream family life.

If you feel like you have been pushed away, fobbed off and told that your baby's reflux is your fault, than this is the place for you.

I want to reassure you, it's not your fault. You don't have to wait until your baby eventually grows out of it and you don't have to feel like you cannot help.

You Absolutely Can.

My superpower lies in translating everything your baby is saying with their symptoms, behaviours and reactions into the action you need to take to help ease their pain and suffering.

What Help Can I Give You Now?

You're here because you've been searching for answers to help your baby. Select which area closest matches your wishes right now.

Lots of Questions

It may be early days in your reflux experience yet so far, many of the questions you've been asking haven't been answered fully.

You are close to making a decision about medication for your baby’s reflux and you feel under informed.

Or, your baby is on medications and you’re not sure if they are working and you would like more information.

Get my FREE "12 Questions You Need Answers to about Reflux Medications" Guide straight to your inbox

Get the Questions Now

Desperate for Answers

Your baby is not yet on solids, and you've tried everything going so far. Nothing has been the silver bullet you hoped for and your baby continues to struggle daily / nightly.

You're reading to finally understand what is causing their discomfort and take the action to resolve their pain.

Learn How To Decipher all Your Baby's Symptoms to Figure Out the Cause

So Past Needing Help

By now your fed up, you've been looking for help, perhaps the medications worked for a bit, but when your little one started solids everything went tits up. It feels like things are getting harder, not easier. They said your baby would grow out of it so why is it getting worse?

Learn How To Use Food To Get Control Of Baby's Reflux

Ranitidine: Important Information

The US FDA released a statement about gastric acid suppression medication on 13th September 2019. This is my response to that statement.

 

If you are ready to unpick your baby's symptoms to resolve their reflux without medications, or allow them to come off their medications without reflux to worry about, click here.

More Information DISMISS

Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

If there’s only one thing you take away with you today, I want you to know that you can free your baby from reflux, free your life from it and get on with building the family life of your dreams.

Let's face it, parenting is challenging enough.

What you will read here is different to every other page you are going to read about reflux. Everyone, the NHS, the NCT, the Reflux charity pages, Great Ormond Street Hospital, tell you that "reflux is normal", that it is unfortunate and that most babies will grow out of it.

I'm going to tell you that they have completely mixed up their words.

Reflux is Common, it is not normal.

You don’t have to wait for them to grow out of it.

You don’t need to silently cry with your baby every night.

You don’t need to spend 30% of your time doing the laundry and the other 70% physically attached to your baby.

You don’t need to be so exhausted you're questioning your own sanity.

You don’t need to be fighting with your partner over the care you give your baby.

You, should be enjoying being a new mum (again?), and your baby should be able to do the things that babies do - sleep, feed and observe the world, in comfort.

The only crying they should be doing is to tell you that they are either hungry, tired, or fed up with the sensory class cos it’s just too much.

Are you ready?

This could change your life.

The Baby Reflux Lady's Survival Guide

is the only book you need from birth to 2 years to you navigate your baby's reflux, colic, silent reflux, CMPA and other food intolerances and allergies with minimal suffering and maximised fun and family life.

"Game changer"
"Life Saver"
"Read this book if your little one needs help with reflux"

 

Find Out More

Learn Much More about Baby Reflux

There is so much I want to teach you about reflux, however, you may need something different depending on where your baby is at on their journey. ere are some of my most recent blog posts on reflux

What I'm Talking About on Social Media

I'm sharing lots on social media almost every day, have a click through to see what I have to say, and follow for updates. These are some of my recent and most popular posts.

JOIN the FREE NEWSLETTER

and get the answers to the "12 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT REFLUX MEDICATIONS" that will help inform your choices

As seen on...

Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.