- You never have to send struggling parents elsewhere again – no more being heartbroken and helpless when it comes to baby reflux, uncertain if each family will get the support they really need
- You have exact knowledge and the right tools to pinpoint the underlying cause of baby reflux for each child and regularly come up with a tailor-made solutions, that work.
- You finally have the vocabulary and whole-child insight to support your clients, fully backing up your gut feeling that no baby, no parent should have to settle with a reflux-impaired life.
- You are the go-to professional in dealing with baby reflux in your area and online. No more competition, you stand out from the crowds and your business grows with ease and grace, fuelled by heart-centred, life-changing work.
- You are making a real impact with services desperately needed by the 50% of newborns that struggle with baby reflux (in the UK and USA alone).
I’m determined families won’t suffer unnecessarily anymore.
There is a solution to baby reflux and it becomes clear as soon as you can pinpoint the cause.
Ready to help the families you work with to overcome reflux for good?
The Certificate in Baby Reflux is a 6-week program which was created to give you a deep understanding of what baby reflux is and how to resolve it. The key: a whole-child approach which allows you to work out the underlying cause and resolve that.
This isn’t your basic baby reflux course – this is an extensive program which will help you stand out as a leader in baby reflux support as you transform families lives!
In this course, you'll be learning about:
RReflux - Learn what it is, why it happens and when it becomes a problem so you can finally break past the myths
EExplain – Get to know how infant physiology affects reflux and understand how this can be addressed so not only will you have the insight to provide a solution, you’ll have the right words to help you clients understand what’s going on.
FFood & formula – Learn about the impact of a baby’s naturally immature digestive system and how knowing this can make a big difference on dealing with baby reflux
LLiving with reflux – Understand your clients true needs by learning about the impact of reflux on the whole family unit and how maternal & paternal mental health, relationships, and overall quality of life can be dramatically impacted by baby reflux
UUnderstand medications – Uncover the current limitations of medication and the ‘stepped approach’ taken by mainstream doctors so you can understand why medicine is rarely the right choice and have the knowledge to explain this to parents
XeXtras – Find out how to best integrate all this new knowledge into your existing business so you can most effectively support your clients and rapidly grow your revenue at the same time
Cheryl updated this to say 58 by the end of the week, still within the 6 months! Cheryl is a Certified Baby Reflux Lady, sleep consultant, baby massage & baby yoga teacher and newborn nurture expert who, since lockdown, has established her business so that she mostly left her day job. She has retained one day a week with her nannying job from a desire to support the family, rather than a financial need.
Disclaimer... *Cheryl is older than 1, the cake is misleading!!!
You’ll help create happy, healthy families,
with the bonus of making more money while you do it!
When you sign-up to The Certificate in Baby Reflux, you become an official Baby Reflux Lady. Here’s what you get alongside 6-weeks of specialist baby reflux training:
✓ A CPD Certified Baby Reflux certification
demonstrating that you are an accredited expert
✓ Know-how to help resolve baby reflux for good
so families can finally get the relief they need
✓ New purpose and drive
knowing you are initiating real change in the world
✓ Confidence in your post-natal business
and how it will stand out from your competitors
✓ More revenue opportunities
with the new services you create thanks to your baby reflux knowledge
✓ Access to immediate passive income
with the opportunity to make 60% of any income made from recommending any of The Baby Reflux Lady courses for parents.
The Certificate in Baby Reflux will teach you everything you need to know to identify the underlying cause of reflux symptoms and how to overcome them...for good.
Here’s what to expect from this 6-week self-study program:
MODULE 1 – REFLUX
- What is Reflux
- Why Reflux Happens
- How Reflux is Diagnosed
- What the Critical Reflux Red Flags are
- How to Start Supporting Your Clients IMMEDIATELY
MODULE 2 – EXPLAIN SYMPTOMS
- The Physiology of the Infant Head & Mouth
- Common Causes 1: Aerophagia
- Noticing Symptom Patterns & Resolutions (Part 1)
- Understanding Tongue Function
- Other Oral Ties
MODULE 3 – FOOD & FORMULA
- Understanding Infant Digestive Physiology
- Baby Digestion Simplified
- Recognising Allergies & Intolerances
- Noticing Symptom Patterns & Resolutions (Part 2)
- How to Make Milk Choices
MODULE 4 – LIVING WITH REFLUX
- Babies Experience of Reflux
- Validating Parent's Experience
- Baby Reflux Myth Busting
- Support Strategies
MODULE 5 – UNDERSTANDING MEDICATIONS
- What Medications Are Used for Reflux and Why?
- The Side Effects of Medication
- How Effective are the Medications?
- When Is Medication the Right Answer?
- Medical Tests for Reflux
MODULE 6 – EXTRAS – ADDING REFLUX SUPPORT TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Bringing it All Together
- Building a Business Around Reflux
- Ethics of Treating Babies with Reflux
- Case Studies Webinar
How the program is delivered:
- Straight forward self-study resources accessible through the Baby Reflux Lady platform
- An exclusive members-only Facebook group for support, connection and inspiration from other Baby Reflux Ladies going through the same learning journey and bringing this to their clients
- 3 x Live Group Classes with me, The Baby Reflux Lady!
- Guest Expert Lecturers: additional content to make sure you are able to provide the most comprehensive care for your clients, including:
Anna Le Grange: Basics of Bottle Feeding & Breastfeeding with Reflux
Alex Heath: Recognising Trauma & PND
Brittny Sciarra: Mouth-breathing in Children
Jennie Harrison: Trauma in Pregnancy & Birth and it’s Impact on Reflux
Karen Bramell: Sleep Basics Infants
Carly Budd: Tummy Time for Babies with Reflux
PLUS, You’ll get these amazing BONUSES:
- 4 Months of Graduate Support including:
- Feature on The Baby Reflux social media when you graduate
- 4 months FREE listing on The Baby Reflux Lady’s practitioner directory
- 4 group coaching calls to talk anything related to your new reflux business
- A ready-made passive income stream
- Monthly content from amazing guest coaches
AND a bonus to support you building your business...
- FREE Starting Your Online Business Mini Course to ensure you know how to make the most of your business post-lockdown!
This course has been created to help you thrive post-lockdown, and will guide you through setting up online, finding clients and how to connect with and encourage them to buy. There are also a series of masterclasses from other amazing coaches and business women inside!
You don't have to be an online business to get huge value from this either, this course will really help you make the most of your social media platforms, email list, and your brand, to connect and call in clients who's lives you will change forever!
Imagine, no more turning clients away...
"Just three weeks into the course, Amanda booked her first £1,000 client. This client booked her because she was studying this course, with The Baby Reflux Lady. The client was familiar with Áine's approach. Three weeks earlier, Amanda would have had to turn this client away, instructing her to seek support to get her baby's reflux under control with the doctor."
"The course has really strengthened my breastfeeding practice and has enhanced the care I’m able to give families who’s baby is struggling with reflux. I would recommend Áine’s course to anyone who works with new families."
"I loved it! The course was very informative, clear, well-structured and enjoyable. I learned so much and have already identified reflux/allergy signs in babies of multiple clients. I wouldn’t have picked this up before doing this course."
When does the course start?
How much time does the course take?
I don't work with babies yet, can I still do this course?
Does this course qualifiy me to give a diagnosis of reflux?
Does the medical profession recognise this qualification?
What qualification do I get with this course?
Nervous about investing?
I get it! Which is why I offer a Money Back Guarantee…
I'm committed to getting the best results for my students. I consistently attract high quality, committed students who sign-up because they are ready to: do the work, be open-minded to the research that is available, learn how to interpret this correctly, and to constantly apply what they learn on an individual basis for each and every family they work with.
If this is you, then this course will be the perfect fit!
To show you how much I care, I include a full money back guarantee, so that when you enrol you have the added security of knowing that if you feel this course has not delivered for you, then you can get a 100% money back, no quibbles.
To make this fair to all concerned, the terms and conditions clearly set out that this guarantee is only applicable if you personally have showed up, completed 100% of the coursework, attended 90% of the live calls, and attempted all the course assessments.
If you meet this level of commitment on your part, then my money back guarantee gives you peace of mind that you will be entitled to a refund if you are not satisfied, at the end of the programme, that the expected education has been delivered.
This is how confident I am that when you learn from me, and implement what you learn, you WILL get results for your clients.
Your success is my highest priority. With that partnership in mind, enrol intentionally and with full security. This guarantee applies to the course when purchased with group tuition calls only.
Want to know anything else?
Don't hesitate to ask us anything about the course.
We're here for you.
"I'm a birth doula and I have already been able to take the information I learned to help educate parents on the signs/symptoms of reflux and what options are available to them in their baby is experiencing discomfort. I found it particularly helpful!"